How we Increased Conversion For An Online Shoe Company
The company is a patented brand, manufacturer and marketer of orthopedic footwear , that sales their products in the US (Shoes, sneakers, sandals and socks).
The brand was running a very large eCommerce website + several online marketplace stores in the US (Amazon, eBay).
- Complex, unpolished messages that did not fit the target audience (mainly elderly, but not only).
- Too-broad audience targeting, preventing the account from scaling.
- Difficulty targeting specific medical conditions (diabetes, arthritis, flat feet / pronation, back pain, Plantar Fasciitis etc.) while keeping Google and Facebook policy.
- Website and catalog infrastructure made it difficult to build a proper shopping fee.
What We Did
- Carefully studying the different buyer personas and dividing them into micro-audiences based on medical conditions, gender, age groups, other brands of interest, device types etc.
- Re-building the website’s product catalog manually using DataFeedWatch , allowing us to set-up an effective dynamic remarketing campaign
- Re-creating the entire Google Ads campaign from the ground up, allowing us to decrease media spend, optimize the overall activity performance, and then focus on gradually scaling revenue using automatic bidding with target ROAS.
- + 52% media budget while maintaining the positive ROAS goal.
- + 64% revenue growth.
- + 71% number of transactions.