Focused on the bottom line
Using our strong analytic skills & technology, we keep our focus on what really matters for your business
Make Smarter Decisions
We work in complete transparency, creating smart and simple reporting and insights to have a clear view on what is important
Partners All The Way
Everything we do is fully transparent and we teach you everything we know along the way. We are on your side
Online to Offline Tracking
When sales are done offline by inbound and outbound call centers, tracking your online performance and the return on your online spend is crucial to optimizing and scaling. Our proprietary Infogamy platform closes the data loop and ensures that C-level and marketing managers always make the right decision.
● Comprehensive online media source integration
● Dashboards and reports
● Google Analytics data injection
We create custom automated reporting and dashboards that provide you with a clear vision of your business KPIs. Our technology will compile your various data points into one clear comprehensive dashboard.
● Google Data Studio Visualization
● All platforms integration
● Reporting characterization
Your shopping campaign performance is dependent on your product feed quality. Regardless of which shopping cart you have, we automate your feed and optimize your product data for maximum results.
● Integration for all CMSs and Shopping Carts
● Publish for Google, Facebook, Bing and Amazon campaigns
● On-going troubleshooting and support
Lead Machine is our proprietary, easy-to-use Lead Management software that efficiently tracks and manages your inbound leads and calls without the need for cumbersome and expensive CRM software.
● Quick and easy onboarding
● Easy integration to all lead capture sources, including chat tools/Lead capture integration
● Call tracking integration
Case Study: Turning the Tourism Crisis into an Opportunity for Business
May 19, 2021Continue reading
Six Big SEO Mistakes Marketing Managers Make
Apr 6, 2021Continue reading
The Algorithm Killed the Blog Star: 8 Questions (and Answers) on Topic Clusters
Nov 10, 2020Continue reading
Algorithm Killed the Blog Star, or: How should you integrate content on your site?
Nov 2, 2020Continue reading